Are you starting the web design process? Not sure which platform to build it on?
Whenever we’re working with a client, we ask the following questions to determine which platform to build their site on:
- Have you had a website before? If so, what platform was it built on?
- Do you want to be able to edit the site yourself after completion? If so, what’s your skill level like on powerpoint, or in word?
- Do you want to have a blog?
- Are you implementing a lot of SEO into the backend of your site?
- Are you ok either keeping your site up-to-date or paying someone to keep your site up-to-date?
- Are you planning on selling any products with your site?
- Do you have a specific style or any out-of-box elements you want to implement?
The answers to these questions will lead us towards which platform to build your site on. It’s easy to find articles online like this one, this one and this one that praise one platform over another. What it really boils down to is what your individual company needs, and how you’re going to use the site.
Not sure what path to go down? Schedule a complimentary call, and we’ll be happy to discuss your individual needs!