What is a sales funnel? This is a question we get asked every day, and the answer is really quite simple.
A sales funnel is the pathway you lay down to lead the way for prospective clients to purchase your products &/or services.
There are varying models, templates, forms, and formulas different businesses and marketing companies use to form their sales funnels, but the logistics are essentially the same.
- Awareness: This is where people become aware of your brand, product, and services and where they first hear about you from your marketing campaigns (i.e. Google, FB, or IG Ads).
- Leads: Once people learn of your brand, their interest is piqued, and they start wondering if your company can help solve their problems or would be good for them. This is usually when opt-in forms or squeeze pages are utilized.
- Prospects: Knowing a good bit about your business, potential clients will dig deeper into your pricing, packages, and offerings. This is a great time for webinars, email follow-ups, and landing pages.
- Sales: You win some and you lose some at this stage! Continue to build loyal customers with discounts, loyalty programs, and more.
How to Create a Sales Funnel for Your Business
In order to create a sales funnel, you’ll first need prospects. Give Green Bag Designs a call to get started.
- Landing Page: Clearly communicate who your company is and what your company provides.
- Lead Magnet: Offer a free incentive in order to collect email addresses.
- Start Nurturing: Create an educational email series or niche related insights.
- Entice: Upsell your leads on purchasing w/ a special discount, extended free trial, or additional products.
- Maintain the Relationship: Keep the communication, education, and engagement flowing.