For Small Business Owners who are ready to get into advertising and want to get the most bang for their buck, Google Ads is the way to go.
Why should use Google Ads?
- Intent: Yes, you could try Facebook or Instagram Ads, but there is one key difference. When advertising to people on FB or IG, you’re not advertising to people who are intentionally looking for something. People on Google are looking for answers when Facebook users don’t want to be bombarded with ads.
- Reach: With 63,000 searches every second, 5.6 billion queries per day, and 2 trillion global searches per year, your small business just won’t see those kinds of numbers anywhere else.
- Budget-Friendly: Google Ads can be budget-friendly, especially when you work with an ads manager who knows what they’re doing. Yes, some keywords can cost upwards of thousands of dollars, but there are plenty of words that don’t cost nearly as much. Google’s Keyword Planner can help you find them.
- Building Brand Awareness: Even if prospects aren’t clicking, they’re still seeing your brand, your services and offerings, and what your small biz is all about. That’s also why it’s so important to have a Google Business page.
- It’s Faster than SEO: Websites take time to build backlinks and to reach the top position on web pages, but you’re more likely to get eyes on your business if you run ads on Google.
Advertising on Google is a great way to get more eyes on your small business, helping you gain a stronger foundation, more clients, and a higher return on your investment (ROI).
Need help getting started on Google Ads? We can help! Schedule your call today!