*These free tools will get your small biz holiday ready and in tip-top shape just in time for the busy holiday season.
The holiday season is right around the corner, and the tips you put into motion RIGHT NOW will have the most impact in the shortest amount of time.
There are myriad small business tools to use, but we’ve narrowed down the best FREE websites to use to light up your sales tree and get your biz holiday ready:
Free Tools to Use for the Holidays
- Google: The biggest and most valuable player in getting your brand seen by as many people as possible, Google provides small businesses with amazing FREE tools to use to make your business better. Make sure all of your information on Google My Business is correct and up-to-date, and ensure you’re using SEO focused copy of your website with the use of Google Keyword Planner.
- Hubspot’s Blog Ideas Generator: Hitting a wall when it comes to writing? This fantastic website can break down writer’s block and open your mind to fresh ideas and blog topics to write about.
- Answer the Public: After getting some new ideas from the blog ideas generator, use this fabulous site to directly hone in on your audience and answer the questions they’re really asking and target the topics they truly care about.
- Pixabay: Don’t have a professional photographer around? No worries! This website gives you access to tons of gorgeous, high-quality royalty free images to use for your website, social media, or blog posts.
- Use Trello’s free project management platform to keep yourself and your employees on task while building your 2021 Holiday Marketing Plan.
Need more digital marketing tips and tools? We can help! Schedule your call today!